Thursday 20 April 2017

From the Air...

Last week our friend Alexis visited. Alexis is a Prulliacien who lives in Brighton (England) with his family, but at school holiday times he and the family visit his mother who still lives just outside Preuilly.

This time, Alexis bought his drone, and suggested we took one of the Grandes Dames for a drive while he filmed. Not being one to miss an opportunity for publicity, we quickly agreed.

This is the result after I edited the footage. The original is in high definition, but I think this gives a really good idea of the area we live in.

7 comments:

Ken Broadhurst said...

That's a very cool video, Simon. Tell me, what software do you use for video editing? I don't do much video, but I use Nero Video to process what I do take or capture. I'm not that happy with it. What's better?

Ken Broadhurst said...

Blogger is toying with me...

TimBDesign said...

Great footage that really captures the essence of your tours. :)

Colin and Elizabeth said...

Excellent footage, He must have a professional drone given the quality.

Simon said...

I would prefer to use either FinalCutPro or Premiere, but my copies of both of them are Mac only and don't do HD, so for this video it's a case of using Photoshop for the titles (including animation) and WindowsMovieMaker (old version) for the video.

And add plenty of time....

Simon said...

Col - I think it was a DJI Phantom, but hopefully Alexis will be along and give us name rank and serial number.

I was amazed how Top Gear he managed to make driving at 10kmh look...

melinda said...

love it

Post a Comment