Saturday 9 April 2016

Sometimes I Forget


Well - not forget exactly, but maybe fail to remember.

For some reason, there is nothing in my brain which causes me to remember that we own two Citroën Traction Avants, and that this isn't exactly typical for blokes from Australia. It only really strikes home when I see the cars together.

On Thursday we had a group of clients that required the two cars, and I have to say I think we looked epic on the road to Loches.


It's rare that both cars are in the same place: usually one is in the secret garage location in Saint Pierre des Corps, and one is at home. At the moment it is Célestine at home and Claudette awaiting the next client.

**************************************************

Chenonceau Tickets: We've ended up with an adult and a child ticket  for Chenonceau that we can't use. They are valid until 14 April. If you would like them, please get in touch (email addresses on our profiles on the right hand side bar). We will happily give them to you for free.

2 comments:

GaynorB said...

The Ladies look magnificent when you see them individually or together.

Simon said...

I thought that was me... :(

Post a Comment