Sunday 2 December 2007

More on Richelieu

We have just has a comment posted on the blog from henri proust (a nom de web, surely) who has a blog wholly concerned with Richelieu, concentrating on the architecture and design. When I was writing my entry on Richelieu in I was looking for a site just like his, because although there is a lot of good information available on various noticeboards around the town, the town's website is sadly lacking.

My contribution to the furthering of this topic is a photo of what the town walls and moat have become; a kind of picturesque mélange.

I have only been to Richelieu twice - once in the middle of winter, and once in the middle of summer. It is therefore understandable that the weather for neither visit was optimal for photos!

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment